How to Build A Moonshine Still Controller - Parts List
Make sure you have all of the parts before you start assembly.
Components Included in the Kit
- alarm and alarm sticker
- alarm on/off switch and alarm on/off sticker
- power on/off switch and power on/off sticker
- Electric Home Distillery Logo
- PID controller and wash temp sticker
- 125 Volt, Flanged Inlet Receptacle
- 125 Volt, Flanged Outlet Receptacle
- RTD sensor with 1/2 NPT Thread (thermometer)
- Thermal Grease
- Solid State Relay
- Heat Sink
- 6 sides of the custom case
- sixteen 1 1/4 inch screws for the custom case
- four 1/2 inch screws for the receptacles
- two 1/2 inch screws to attach the the Heat Sink to the case
- two 1/2 inch screws to attach the Solid State Relay to the heat sink
- 18 Blue Insulated Wiring Terminals (the smaller ones)
- 4 Red Insulated Wiring Terminals
- 2 Yellow Female Disconnects
- one- 13.5"
- one- 10"
- one- 8"
- one- 2 1/2"
- five- 6"
- one- 6" wire
- one - 15" wire
- two - 4 1/2" wires
- 2 Thin wires one is solid the other is Striped